“13 Bulls for Sale … Special Pricing Support for Feeder Calves from these WTR
Calving Ease … Growth … Carcass … Maternal … Feed Efficiency
YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL Click Here go to “For Sale-Bulls” to learn more and see data and EPD’s
We are a family cattle business that began in 1995. We start in our pastures with dinner plates in mind.
Our cattle are a performance herd. Our goal is to provide "Customer Driven, Balanced Carcass Cattle". We do that by producing "bull-maker Moms" whose sons go on to "PERFORM" in test and in the pastures of America's progressive cattlemen.
The Angus cow is remarkable, and we expect our cows to do it all: provide us with a calf every year in a reasonably short calving window; wean a heavy calf able to develop a good carcass; and that calf becomes either a stout bull or another productive "bull maker mom". The quality of the cow is tested by the performance of her sons. Bulls are tested at the top national bull tests (IBEP-Indiana and Midland Bull Test-Montana) and here at the farm.
- Embryo Transfer
- Performance Testing
- Rate of Gain
- Feed Efficiency
- Power of Pedigree & Genetics
- Structural Soundness
- Fertility & "Mothering" Ability
- Feed Conversion & Feed Efficiency
The Results Speak for Themselves...
- #1 ADG bull at 2014-15 Midland Bull Test (MT)... calving ease and power bulls and over all breeds (more than 1000 bulls)... we had 10 bulls at MBT that had ADG ratio of 114! Now that's CONSISTENCY
- #2 ADG Get-of-Sire at 2009-10 Midland Bull Test (MT)... was also #6 WDA
- #2 ADG bull at 2008-09 Midland Bull Test (MT)
- #1 Performance Index and WDA bull at IBEP 2016
- #4 bull for "Feed Efficiency" at MBT in 2018
- High selling Heifer Embryo Pregnancy... Denver National Stock Show 2002... $12,000
- 2019 we placed 12 yearling bulls on Feed Efficiency tests. We beat the industry Avg. and pen Avg. for Feed:Gain conversion.
— ADG: 4.70#/day
— ADJ Feed:Gain 5.43# Feed per pound of gain.